- Early Clear: Within 48 hours of starting the event
- Midway: From 10/30 23:00 PDT ~ 11/06 22:00 PDT
- Overall: From 10/30 23:00 PDT ~ 11/13 21:00 PDT
- [Zen]: Hey, you guys! I was looking for you!
- [Ryu]: Hm? Looking for us... Can we help you with something?
- [Zen]: Yup! Fall is the season for sports, right?
- [Player]: Umm, yeah, that's the saying.
- [Zen]: Right?! That's why we're going to have a Sports Day for all the Boyfriends!
- [Ryu]: What?! Why...?
- [Zen]: I'll tell you the details later. Get ready for it!
- [Ryu]: W-wait, hey! I'm not done talking!
|Story 1 - Our Own Celebration Party
- [Ryu]: Whew~, ice cream after excercising sure is delish~.
- [Player]: You're right about that. It's so cold and good! Who's it from?
- [Devin]: Ah, it's from Zen. We gotta thank him later.
- [Ryu]: Well, let's just do our best! My body has loosened up quite a bit. Don't you think our outlook looks good?
- [Devin]: I do, especially the three-legged race. You and [Boyfriend] are completely in sync.
- [Player]: Eh? You really think so...?
- [Ryu]: I think so, too! It's like you guys trust each other implicitly...
- [Player]: I'm glad to hear you say that. Thanks.
- [Player]: You guys nailed the three-legged race.
- [Ryu]: *sigh*...That's the problem. That right there.
- [Devin]: Hm...? What's the problem?
- [Ryu]: No, there isn't really a problem per se... I just rather be paired up with a girl!
- [Devin]: Is that so...? Hmm...
- [Devin]: ...Hm! This new ice cream tastes lovely.
- [Ryu]: Listen when someone is talking for a change! ...Jeez, always off in your own world.
- [Player]: Ahaha, yup. You guys are completely in sync.
- [Ryu]: What are you talking about? Jeez, you even have [Boyfriend] laughing at me. You're even in sync when it comes to that, too?!
- [Player]: Ahaha. Let's do our best, [Boyfriend].
- [Ryu]: Ah, ugh! I'm desperate. When you finish eating your ice cream, we're practicing!
- [Zen]: Haha, they look like they're having fun practicing. Have at it, young'uns!
|Story 2 - Nothing Beats Your...
- [Zen]: Oh! I see you guys are starting to get the timing down!
- [Kagura]: Hahah, I wouldn't expect anything less from my honey! Victory may be well within your grasp♪
- [Player]: You think so? Let's give it all we got, [Boyfriend]!
- [Zen]: Okay, let's have a friendly competition to see who can contribute mire to the victories.
- [Kagura]: I like the sound of that~. The winner will definitely get a prize~♪
- [Player]: A prize...? What will it be?
- [Kagura]: Huhuhu! It'll of course be a kiss from you, honey♪
- [Dio]: Wha?! Ki---! A kiss?! How tasteless!
- [Player]: Yeah! you can't just decide that...
- [Kagura]: Eh? But it's already too late, y'know?
- [Player]: Huh?
- [Kaoru]: Hey♪ Is it true you'll give a kiss to the winner of Sports Day?
- [Player]: Eh? Where did you hear that from?
- [Kaoru]: Umm, just now. There's a weird old guy going around telling everyone that...
- [Player]: Ugh...! Zen! I'll be right back!
- [Kagura]: Ah, I'll go too~! You too, Dio. Hurry, hurry!
- [Kaoru]: Huhu, if I can get a kiss from you, maybe I should participate, too.
- [Kaoru]: Though, that alone is no fun... right, [Boyfriend]? I challenge you.
- [Kaoru]: If I win, I want us to swap places. You're not gonna say you won't, right?
- [Kaoru]: Well, if you don't accept my challenge, that means you lose by default anyway♪ It's a promise, okay?
- [Ryu]: Hm? Where did everyone go, [Boyfriend]?
- [Ryu]: And what happened? You have a serious look on your face...
- [Ryu]: Well, there's nothing wrong with getting into it! Wanna practice with me?
|Story 3 - What Did You Have To Find?
- [Zen]: Hey! You did it! Congrats on winning.
- [Player]: Huhu, thank you.
- [Player]: I didn't think I would be able to pull it off, so I'm really happy. I even managed to get the best partner award, too...
- [Zen]: Ahahaha! That's cause you and [Boyfriend] were completely in sync!
- [Zen]: You guys really made the best of partners. This old man is a little jealous.
- [Player]: Ugh, Zen! You're always joking around.
- [Zen]: Ahahaha! Ouch. I was actually being serious, though.
- [Zen]: So, where did that vital partner of yours go?
- [Player]: Umm, it seems like he's talking about something with Kaoru...
- [Kaoru]: *sniff*...
- [Kaoru]: I don't want to, but I'll admit you won this time, [Boyfriend]...
- [Kaoru]: I'll win next time! Mark my words!
- [Player]: Ah, welcome back, [Boyfriend]!
- [Zen]: Hey, [Boyfriend]! You were the MVP out there!
- [Zen]: I guess hearing the person you love's voice is the best medicine, huh~? What a lucky guy~!
- [Player]: Wha? Person he loves...? Stop teasing me, Zen!
- [Zen]: Ahahaha! Even so, the most important thing is that you guys were able to get closer.
- [Player]: S-stop it!
- [Player]: (But I do feel I got a little closer to [Boyfriend] because of Sports Day...)
- [Player]: Hey, [Boyfriend]. I'm looking forward to you being my partner for many years to come.
Standard ~ Mission Successful
- [Player]: Omg! We won!
- [Boyfriend]: Yeah...! I'm really happy. It was a complete team effort!
- [Player]: Yeah, you're right about that.
- [Player]: You really looked cool out ahead of everyone else during the relay race, [Boyfriend].
- [Boyfriend]: Thank you. Um... when you say it like that, I get a little embarrassed.
- [Boyfriend]: But I was only able to do my best thanks to your cheering, [Player].
- [Player]: Huhu. I guess cheering with all I had wasn't for nothing then.
- [Player]: Which event really stuck with you, [Boyfriend]?
- [Boyfriend]: Hmmm... I was really happy to come in first place during the relay race but more so than that...
- [Boyfriend]: Us being able to win the three-legged race together was most memorable.
- [Player]: Huhu. It's all thanks to the practice we put in.
- [Player]: When we first started, we were all over the place.
- [Boyfriend]: Indeed we were. I'm glad we were in sync when it mattered.
- [Boyfriend]: And... I was really happy... I got the chance to run with you, [Player].
- [Player]: I feel the same. I'm really happy we were able to understand each other on a deeper level.
- [Boyfriend]: Huhu, you're right about that. It's a memory I'll cherish.
- [Player]: Hey, [Boyfriend]. Do you have... any plans after this?
- [Boyfriend]: No, nothing special...
- [Player]: Okay. When we get home, do you want to celebrate?
- [Boyfriend]: Huhu, that sounds good to me! Let' do it!
- [Player]: Yeah. For giving quite the performance, I'm going to prepare a meal that will leave you speechless!
- [Boyfriend]: Great! I'm looking forward to it.
Friendly ~ Something Important
Tsundere ~ The Person You Like
Mysterious ~ Today's Souvenir
Tough ~ Where's My Prize?
Cute ~ The Fruits Of Your Labor
Get the Linked Outfits from the Coin Gacha to earn even more Event Points.
- The x5 Event Points Linked Outfit will be released after the Midway Ranking Results.
|x3 Event Points
||x5 Event Points
Beat the Early Clear timer to win a Limited Edition Background!
||At The Races Noon
Midway Ranking Awards
Overall Ranking Awards
Collect Points to win incredible Achievement Awards!
||Closet Space +1
||Winner's Frame Silver
||Album Space +1
||Closet Space +5
||Goal Flag Blue
||Affection Candy 100
||Someone To Race For Blue
||Winner's Frame Gold
||Mini Protein Shake
||Goal Flag Red
||Closet Space +5
||Someone To Race For Red
Limited Event Gacha
Play with Medals and get amazing outfits!
Click the banner below for more details!